Oh my gosh! She is adorable! Your kids are all gorgeous! Oh and I loved your Sonic post, that is too funny! The best part is you look so happy and excited about your drink! Love it
She is so cute. I can't believe how fast time is going and that she's already so grown up. I felt like Logan was already out of the newborn stage by 3 months or so....I hate it. It needs to last longer (except the no sleep thing)! You guys have such gorgeous kids. I hope things are going well in Boise.
She is such a cutie, still loving all that hair (hope it doesn't just fall out). Glad you guys are getting settled. Loved your post about the house, having a backyard is AWESOME!!! When we got our house we only had our dogs, but they needed it. And now of course Ava loves it out there. Question-Jeremy wanted to know if he could have the recipe to some yummy Oreo Truffle you gave to him awhile back. He hasn't forgotten how scrumptous they were yet!
11 comments:
Kissy cheeks. Kissy lips. Kissy face Yummy Tater Tot!
I'm in love...
I love her little dimple!
She's such a stunning little baby! So cute!
She is looking so old! What a little cutie.
Oh, she's just beautiful!
sweet little thing!
Oh my gosh! She is adorable! Your kids are all gorgeous! Oh and I loved your Sonic post, that is too funny! The best part is you look so happy and excited about your drink! Love it
I love her blue eyes, what a looker.
She is so cute. I can't believe how fast time is going and that she's already so grown up. I felt like Logan was already out of the newborn stage by 3 months or so....I hate it. It needs to last longer (except the no sleep thing)! You guys have such gorgeous kids. I hope things are going well in Boise.
She is such a cutie, still loving all that hair (hope it doesn't just fall out). Glad you guys are getting settled. Loved your post about the house, having a backyard is AWESOME!!! When we got our house we only had our dogs, but they needed it. And now of course Ava loves it out there. Question-Jeremy wanted to know if he could have the recipe to some yummy Oreo Truffle you gave to him awhile back. He hasn't forgotten how scrumptous they were yet!
Post a Comment