Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DANGER

Having one of these less than a mile away is dangerous

Especially between the hours of 2-4 (happy hour).

9 comments:

suzanne said...

Makes me happy just looking at the Route 44!

suzanne said...

One of those is mine, right?

Robyn said...

Hahaha! That is such a funny picture of you!

Roxanne said...

Route 44! love it! Try moving to Texas in the thick of the summer heat (Aug 1) and having one of those less that a mile away-we went there at least once a day!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Ooo Happy Hour is the best! That was dangerous for me when I lived in the Burg.

Julie said...

Jealous.

Jessie said...

Cherry limade.........yummy!!
At first I thought those were jamba juice!

Sharon said...

We have a Sonic very close too....and I also Love happy hour!

Dyan said...

i think i'd have a heart attack if i drank one of those! but...whatever gets you through those hours of the day, they always seem to drag a bit! (oh, i do however like their reeses pb cub blasts..or the butterfinger..good thing they're not on the happy hour menu! :)