Monday, October 5, 2009

We got out our Halloween decorations this past weekend and I had these two Halloween tins that I didn't know what to do with. I saw some cute "halloween sticks" in BHG and so I thought I would try my hand at my own. Cost: free! I just used all my paper, stamping supplies, and embellishments to make my own.

8 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

Love the Halloween bouquets! So cute! :)

suzanne said...

super cutie patootie!

Sharon said...

So cute! You, Summer, and your mom are all so crafty lately! I was about to get my Halloween decorations out, but then realized I would probably need to pack them for the move before Halloween even got here, so we are going to be Halloween decoration-less this year!

Jaime said...

What a great idea! You are so talented! So happy you guys are settling in and enjoying Boise!

dkkemp said...

I bought that magazine and love it! I just haven't made anything from it yet. You are so good with things like that! I'm so happy that you all love your new, smoke-free HOUSE! awesome! I'm definitely jealous of the yard too! But I can see something similar on our horizon and I'm totally pumped! Taytum gets more beautiful with every picture you post! What a lovely family!

Tiffany said...

These are super cute! I LOVE them! So crafty :)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

I can't wait for you to teach me your crafty talents. Thanks again for doing all that work for us today. You are awesome.

The Jen said...

Cutest decorations I've ever seen! I have the same bucket and I have always wondered what to do with it. Thanks for the great idea. P.S. I just found out I am pregnant with number 3! Tell me I am going to survive!