Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Famous Dave's Date Night

Jefferson's little sister Alli got a job at Famous Dave's. We decided to go and show our support and have a family date night there with Jefferson's siblings. It was a crazy table with five adults and seven kids, but luckily all the kids behaved themselves quite well. I love BBQ and enjoyed every bite of my ribs.
Me & Ash & the babes.
Bostyn, Carter & Teage.
Josh & Andi.
4 out of 5 siblings... come July they will all be here! (Abbey gets off her mission)
Then we were trying to get a picture of Josh with all his nieces and nephews to commemorate our date night and for some reason all the kids were acting like their food was laced with crack. They were out. of. control. Take a look:

4 comments:

Pieces of me... said...

Hey they finally got in a line! :) I love how you guys called it a family 'date' night... what fun. :)

Dyan said...

bbq souds really good right now, send some my way! looks like a fun and out of control night out on the town!

Steven & DeLona said...

So lucky to live by family! :) I am jealous! You have a beautiful family! Glad i got your blog to keep up with you now :) Take care!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Ha ha ha ha! That is hilarious. I love our kids. That was fun! Lets do it again soon!