We have now been in Idaho for one year exactly. I am glad that year is behind us. I am not kidding when I say that I cried to my mom the first day we were here thinking we had just made the biggest mistake of our lives. That was not the last time I thought that. It was one of the worst, hardest, most trying years of my life. Yet, it has allowed us to grow in hopefully all the right directions. We have learned a lot about ourselves and our relationships and have become stronger because of it. We have grown closer as a couple, closer as a family, and closer to the Savior. There have been a lot of joyful moments. Some great accomplishments. And many new and wonderful friends made. We love it here. We are supposed to be here. We cannot wait to see what this next year brings.
1 comment:
WOW - I cannot believe it's been a year!!
Post a Comment