This picture was taken just weeks ago, aren't they so stinkin' cute?!....
....
....
....
....
....
....
Too bad it's already out of date!!!! That's right, we are expecting Harmon baby #4 in March 2011!
I'm 13 weeks along and feeling fantastic! This little one is just busy bouncing around in there like a little pinball. The ultrasound tech couldn't believe how busy this little one already is. We are in for it. The verdict is still out on whether it's a girl or a boy. We have 2 votes for a girl and 2 votes for a boy in our household. Taytum can't vote to swing it one way or the other. Let us know what you think to the right!
Welcome little one!! We cannot wait to meet you!
28 comments:
GAH!!!! Congratulations lady!!
Congrats Dani! This is so exciting!
Congrats!! You are such an amazing mom... and you have such beautiful kids! I am excited to see #4 join the gang. :)
Now that it's announced on the blog it's officially official! :) Congrats again!
I just love how Tay is leaning on her knee.......crack me up. #4 is just beautiful already!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Happy for you guys!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! i'm so excited for you! congrats!!!!
Yay! Your kids couldn't be any cuter!
I am voting girl just so our baby Jayda will have a buddy! congrats.
Oh My Goodness!!! WOW How awesome :)
Congrats, you are such a cute pregnant girl
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!
WoooHooo for four! You've got our total span (from #1 to #4) beat by about 2 months--way to pack 'em in! Ryken is almost 4 months now and it is a crazy house of kids around here, but it's great. Also, you're a better mom than me so I'm sure you'll still be able to get to all the projects and deep cleaning to-do's that seem to stay unchecked on my list! Miss you guys!
Oh my! Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! Our vote is another girl.
Yay! Maybe because this little one is so active, it means he is a boy. My vote is boy. Can't wait to hear :)
Yay! Maybe because this little one is so active, it means he is a boy. My vote is boy. Can't wait to hear :)
woo hoo #4! Now that IS exciting! Congrats! I'm voting a boy, for Carter. :)
woo-hoo! congratulations! Another adorable addition to the Harmon Family!
Aww!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys. I hope the pregnancy goes well...and I would guess a boy.
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations! I'm three weeks ahead of you, but as far as experience you're WAY ahead of me!
Congrats Dani!! You are an amazing mom this baby is lucky to be sent to your little family.
I was wondering if you might be working on another one! Yay for you-- congratulations!
How exciting! Glad you're feeling well!
Congrats!!! Can't believe how many people I know who are now expecting #3 or 4 and I just had
#2. Cute pics of the kids and the whole family!
HOLY SMOKES dani!!!! i hope that when i get married i can pop babies out like you!!! CONGRATS!!!! it's going to be twins...boy and girl ;)
fyi...you just can't see the other one yet. :) lol.
Congrats! That is so exciting. I love those pics of the kids. SO CUTE!
Yay! That is awesome! Congrats on soon adding another gorgeous child to your family. I'm guessing a boy to even it out :)
Post a Comment