Sunday, June 26, 2011

Andi's 4 year interview

How old are you? 4
What's your favorite color? Pink... and purple.
What's your favorite food? Macaroni and cheese
What's your favorite thing to drink? Milk (though I would say ice water)
What's your favorite toy? Barbies and princesses and dolls and babies
What's your favorite song? Follow the Prophet
What's your favorite game? Tennis (I have no idea where that came from... I don't think she's ever played it)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A nurser (nurse)
What's your favorite movie? Little Mermaid
What's your favorite thing to do? Play dress-ups
Who are some of your favorite friends? Rakaya, Bostyn, Bailey, Jordyn, and Abbey and Halle and Aiden
What's your favorite animal? I like elephants.
How old is Dad? 15... is he?
What does Dad do? Works
What does Dad do at work? Get patients.
How old is Mom? 7? Are you?
What does Mom do? You're a nurse. You go on dates with dad.

No comments: