Miss Bentley. I love this girl. A lot. She had a bit of a rough week last week, but seems to have evened back out. She smiles so easily and has been giggling for a few weeks now. It is adorable. She drools a lot and loves sucking on her fists. I know I say this every time I write about her, but she is very attentive, like she just wants to be part of whatever is going on. She likes "talking," likes her binky, loves being swaddled, and does not love being held when she goes to sleep. She'll fall asleep in your arms, but truly does better just being swaddled and put into her bassinet. She's a pretty good baby.
4 comments:
wish i could kiss that cute little face!
What a little cutie! I feel like I don't even know her. Can't wait to see you all next month!
WHat a beautifully, sweet little girl! And I think that is Awesome that you can just put her down to sleep! I love it when babies will do that :)
I can't get over how much she looks like Carter - it's crazy! She is changing so much; can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment