Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Andi's 4th Birthday

Andi's birthday was one full day! She was so excited for her birthday and to turn 4 and finally be old enough to start preschool. We started the day opening presents. It was hilarious, the only thing she asked for was this little pack of Strawberry Shortcake lips and nail polish ($4 from Walmart). That was it. I could not get one other thing out of her that she wanted. So when she woke up and saw the gift that looked like the lips, she kept asking to open it. I made her wait and open it last, even after her "main" gift of her Barbie scooter. She was excited about that too, but not as much as the lips. Take a look.Andi in her new ballet outfit. She wants to wear it all day every day. It is pretty cute.
Then we had a Pampered Princess Party with a couple of her little girlfriends. There were only four of them and it was absolutely perfect. We did all things girly: painted nails, put on make-up, put spray glitter in their hair, made princess candy necklaces, ate pink and purple cupcakes...They also played musical chairs.
After presents and "pinkalicious" cupcakes (according to Andi because I made them pink inside and out) the girls played princess dress up for the last little bit and I think they all left feeling pretty girly and pampered.

2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I can't believe she is four! What a fun party - yay for girly things!

Dyan said...

She is just such a pretty little thing! What a cute party, I'm sure those girls were all in heaven!