Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Bad mommy moment.
So I have been a little bit on the down and out the past few days. Exhausted. Junk in my chest. Congested. I wanted to take an hour yesterday after the kids got home from school to get some basic things done around the house, but every other minute somebody was crying or asking for something or needing my intervention, so I was slightly frustrated. I went to my bedroom and was going to allow myself to read for ten minutes to just breathe and relax and not one minute after opening my book Carter came in and said, "Mom?" I sighed and in an exasperated voice said, "What." To which he produced a flower that he had picked outside. I felt horrible. I scooped him up in a big hug and told him 'thank you'. What a bad mom I am. He could sense I needed a flower. What a sweet, sensitive boy I have. I am lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are NOT a bad mommy! We all have our moments. Your kids are very lucky to have you as their mama. Breathe and have some chocolate. :)
Ah, the sensitivity of your boy....
Children are our angels. They came to US for a reason, and I firmly believe that. What a sweet boy! And trust me... you are DEFINITELY not a bad mom. Not even close! We have our moments too, lets just expect them. But we can pick ourselves up again and know, we are the luckiest mothers in the world!
Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!
Here is my homepage :: how much should i weigh for my height and age
Post a Comment