My mom and dad have been on a vacation to Mexico for the last two weeks. They saw my kids the night before they left, but my mom has complained that she misses them and that there aren't enough pictures of my kids on the blog. (especially close ups of Andi) So, here are just a few pictures from the last week. Hope you like them Grandma!


8 comments:
Thank you! They are just as beautiful as I remember! Andi's hair is certainly growing! She definitely looks like a little princess!
Whoa! I finally see you in Andi... especially that second picture. Actually, I think who I really see is Alli. So cute! Good shots too!
super cute!
D-A-R-L-I-N-G!
Cute pictures! I agree with your mom, Andi's hair looks really long!
Great pics. I love the one where they are both staring off at the same thing, maybe fish or kitty.
It's little Dani and little Jefferson! They're adorable.
They are both so cute and gettin so big! How old are they these days?
Post a Comment