Friday, May 16, 2008

record high=record happy

As the title says, we had record high temps here in Portland today. It was wonderful! We headed up to Vancouver to play with our friends Hayley and Logan. We went to this awesome park that had this little waterfall and playplace. The kids loved it and we managed to stay cool.






5 comments:

suzanne said...

What fun! Looks like the kids loved the water! Love and miss them!

Sharon said...

Looks like a lot of fun...we are jealous. It has been so hot, I can't believe how fast the weather changed. We are sitting here in our apartment as we speak with blankets on our windows to keep some of the heat out!

Sharon said...

p.s. I love Andi's swimming suit, she looks so cute....and so does Carter of course!

The McClellan Family said...

Cute!!! I still haven't put Kate in a swimsuit yet. I love baby girl swimsuits. Looks like fun.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Darling pictures! It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see you all!