Jefferson and I are going out of town on Wednesday. We are headed down to Arizona for our good friend Rick's wedding. We are leaving our kids behind with my parents and sister Alli. It will be the first time we have ever left them over night, and we are leaving them for four nights! It is going to be so weird. You can see the funny little personalities that we are leaving behind and can imagine how hard it's going to be. This is Carter being a little thug, and Andi's new found trick of scowling. I am going to miss these little people!



14 comments:
What cute little things! I'm sure it will be weird to be away from them.
I think that scowling must 'run in the pants' - first Gray, now Andi....I wonder if Juicer will learn that trick! :)
well you know i'm always happy to watch the little thug and scowler anytime!
I don't blame you for being wary of leaving these faces behind! I LOVE Andi's scowl...I guess she's practicing for when she's a teenager!
Can't wait to have them all to myself!!!!!
hey Dani, i missed your call and it is too late to call u, so ill try tomorrow! I cant believe ou have never left you kids over night yet! wow, its very hard but also a nice break. john and i left sophia with his parents for a whole week when she was 6 months old.i missed her soooo much!
That will be hard, but enjoy that time with Jefferson. So you're going to Rick's wedding? The same Rick that we knew from living at the nasty 9?
Looking forward to seeing you guys! Just remind yourself that the kids are probably going to be having more fun with them anyways! :) You'll the time away with Jefferson!
Yes... the same Rick from Big Head Ted's! Isn't that great?!
That look is priceless. :)
Cute pictures! Leaving the kids overnight is so hard! Have fun though!!
It is always so hard to leave! You will have a great time, and your kids seem pretty easy, so your parents and sister will have a good time too. Oh and I am so jealous that you are going to AZ!
Little attitude andi and gangsta' boy are priceless! You'll miss them...but love being away from them and alone with your hubby! Enjoy it and have a great time in AZ...still sad we missed you by just a few weeks...
You lucky! Have fun on your kidless vacation!
I love it!! I really miss you guys and I need to see you. Um...I have a blog now so you should add me as your friend!!!
Post a Comment