
Happy Birthday little Andi! This year has gone by so fast. We are so lucky to have this little girl in our family. She is the most calm, content, child you will ever meet. I think she's secretly just biding her time until she's bigger than Carter, and then she is going to unleash the fury.
She is so adaptable. She will crawl around all day, happy as a clam, whether or not someone is playing with her or not.
No one can make Andi laugh like Carter can. They just sit in their room laughing and talking to each other every night for about an hour after we put them to bed.
Let me tell you, this girl is tough! She took a sucker punch to the face this morning from Carter and didn't even blink. Carter will body slam her and kick her and put her in a choke hold when he's trying to hold her, and she just kind of rolls with it.
I love her sweet little round face and big blue eyes.
I also love her "surprise package".
I love how much she loves me! Carter is definitely a daddy's boy when Jefferson is around, but not Andi. She is a mama's girl through and through.
I love how she reaches for me when somebody else is holding her.
I love how she follows me around the house looking like a bull dog.
I love her scowl.
I love our one year that we have had with her!
Happy birthday baby girl!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday to miss Andi! Can't wait to see her next month!
Happy Birthday, Little Andi!!!Grandma Mitchie and Grandpa L Jay miss you and love you. Dani, thanks for the blog, it keeps us informed and connected. Kiss Carter and Jeff. ( and of course the birthday girl.)
Love that 'surprise package'! Love that whole girl..........the year really has flown by. You are starting to see how I got to be my age so fast! Love you Moo! Love you Carter!
Happy Birthday cutie pie! She really is an angel!
Can I just say, I love how in her newborn picture she pretty much already looks taller than my six-month old? Ahh, but who's really surprised there, huh? Happy Birthday Andi!
She is a doll! Happy birthday Andi!
I also have to add that I love how she smashes food into her face every time she eats, like it's going to be her last meal on earth!
Post a Comment