I saw my friend out there today and said hello and asked if he had a chance to see if he had a Book of Mormon. He said it turns out he doesn't have a copy. I told him to wait right there and I went inside and grabbed a copy for him. I wish I had time to write my testimony in it, or something, but at least he has the book in his hand!
4 comments:
Good job Dani!
Hey, just a suggestion, but I was thinking you guys should move to New Mexico whenever the time comes. I need a friend out here :)
Good doobie missionary...........as per the above post..........boo on New Mexico! It's too far away from Gramzee!
Way to go, Dani. Thanks for sharing about it on your blog...it's very inspiring and gives me more courage. :)
That is awesome Dani!! Missionary work can be scary for me but if I overcome the fear, I feel so great afterwards!
Post a Comment