We went swimming with our friends, the Hatch's, last night up in Vancouver. We definitely need to do it more often. Carter LOVES the water. He just wanted to break away and swim, which he can't really swim, so we didn't let him. But he really gets a kick out of being in the water and loves to dunk his head. We weren't sure how thrilled Andi would be with the whole swimming thing. She likes bathtime and all, but hates getting water poured over her head or on her face. By the time we were done last night she was dipping her face in the fountains. This pool was perfect for our little ones. We floated in the lazy river, played in the little kids sprayground, and went down the water slide again, and again, and again. Carter and Jefferson probably went down about 15 times. We had a great time. After swimming we headed to the Hatch's for pizza and a short game of Catch phrase. It was a great family night.
Getting ready to head out:
Loving the kiddie pool:
The end of the waterslide:
Carter, Andi, and Logan heating up with their feet in the hot tub:
Crashing at the Hatch's after 1 1/2 hours of swimming:
6 comments:
Water is the best cure for an excess of energy. Looks like a blast was had by all. Makes me excited to have you here to swim!
swimming in january...what a fun night out! there's a place similar to that here and I think i'll just have to check into if they're open this time of year!
Sounds like so much fun! We have a place like that here.
So fun! I don't ever even think of looking for places to go swimming in the winter....great idea. Swimming sounds so fun now...I had better check online and see if there is anything here.
So much fun getting to swim in January. I love how well kids sleep after swimming!
Looks so fun! I think you told me about this place before and I wish we would've gone while we were still in Portland. Oh well, it's water under the bridge now!
Post a Comment