Last night Jefferson got to feel the baby move for the first time!! It was so much fun. We were just watching some tv and the baby was moving around quite a bit, so he put his hand there on the off chance that he might feel something. The second he put his hand on my belly the baby gave three of the biggest kicks/punches that I have felt out of him/her yet. This baby loves Daddy already. It was really fun. One and a half more weeks til we find out what we're having!
15 comments:
How neat for Jefferson! You look great! I can't wait to confirm that my niece is on her way! :)
Yay for baby kicks! There is nothing quite like that feeling :)
You don't even look pregnant at all. I think I was twice that size when I was 19 weeks. I am excited to find out what you are having
Look how cute you are :)
Cute little belly. I love when someone else can feel the baby. It makes it so fun. So I totally copied your little baby countdowny thing. So much cuter than the alien baby floating around.
Clearly you are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen! Everyone out there who has ever been pregnant is super jealous right now!
Dani, are you sure you're even pregnant??? lol wow, I agree with the Mitchell Family, I was twice your size at 19 weeks! anyway, you look great, I think its a girl!
Well....now you just look normal.
Absolutely darling bump! Can't wait to hear what it is...are you sharing the news?
That is awesome, it's always fun when Daddy gets to feel the baby kick! You look great by the way!
Oh how fun! And that's great you get time with just you and your hubby! And it kinda just looks like you ate a big dinner, not 19 weeks prego.
Um, you said "there he/she is" but I see nothing that looks 19 weeks pregnant. I look like that and I'm so not pregnant. I'm jealous of your baby bod! Have fun in Boise!
You look fantastic Dani! You're totally owning that "healthy prego glow!" Its very becoming on you! Enjoy your week with your hubby! How special of a treat is that?!?
the beginnings of the baby bumb...very beginnings I might add! so cute!
Are you for sure preggers? I've seen this 'bump' in person and I'm not really sure it's for reals!
Seriously? You make me sick! :)
Post a Comment