We have definitely been having some fun around these parts. There is always the random day to day things that you'll see below, but on top of that, my dad was in town on Friday for business so we got to meet up with him for lunch. We will certainly miss that when we move from Portland; random business meetings my dad has up here, afternoons playing between/after his meetings, seeing my parents before and after their flights from various places, etc. We love every little minute we can get with them. So we met up with him for lunch and just roamed around Cascade Station for a while. It was a beautiful afternoon. That evening while Jefferson was at school studying, the kids and I took about an hour long walk at 5pm, without sweatshirts!! It was sunny, windless, and just lovely outside. The kids loved it and did not want to come back inside.
Here are the pictures Carter took at lunch with my dad:
A picture from last Monday when my mom and dad were here:
Noogie pants... need I say more:
Andi's hair is getting long. It kind of looks like a greasy old man's hair with the slicked back look, but this was just after her bath. She loves having her hair combed.
I moved the furniture around for our card party and who knew that something so simple would open up a whole new world of play for my kids. Andi enjoyed sitting on the dining room chairs in the living room reading books, and Carter pretended that under the table was his school:
1 comment:
I love the Noogie pants! And love your sweet kids. Wish I was seeing you all soon!
Post a Comment