Tay didn't make it into any of the Fall Festival pictures so I thought I would share how stinkin' adorable she is. She is smiling a lot more these days and talking a little. She loves watching Carter and Andi play around her. She still doesn't love being held and if she gets fussy while she's being held, nine times out of ten, putting her on the ground will make her instantly happy. Her siblings love her to death and so do I!
15 comments:
I love the fall festival pics - you seriously have the cutest kids!! I love the weather and all the fun activities this time of year. And I can't wait until Porter can bear his testimony and really understand what it means. It is so fun watching these kids grow and learn.
Dang she's a cutie patootie! Love her!
What a sweet little smile! I need to see it in person!
Dani, she is so precious! I can't remember a picture she's not smiling in!
Such a cute little smile! I feel like she is staring to look like Carter? Maybe I am wrong, but I think she does in these pictures. It looks like she still has her hair too! Can't wait to see you guys in a little over a month!
I'm with Sharon...I definately see the Carter and Jefferson genes dominating in these pics! What a little smoosh!
I love that she's so happy she wants to eat the photographer's face. Yargghh!
Loving the smile. She is so beautiful.
She IS an angel! And the fact that she likes to be put down is abeautiful factor too! ;)
Is it possible for her to get any cuter...seriously!
She is beautiful, Dani. What a sweet family you have.
That is the best stage ever, don't you think?! Everything is so exciting and brand new to them! Love her smile!
She has so much personality already! Just so stinkin' cute!!!
It's crazy how quickly they change and grow. I love her smile! So cute!!
She is totally adorable! The phase when your babies start to smile is the best! It just makes the whole wide world beautiful, doesn't it?!
Post a Comment