Sunday, October 11, 2009
Testimony
This past Sunday was our fast and testimony meeting. It was absolutely adorable, Carter kept begging to go up saying, "It's my turn!" "I want to go up there!" "It's Carter's turn." Finally Jefferson gave in and took Carter up there. I was mortified!!! I am pretty sure the church frowns upon kids going up and having their parents feed them words, as do I. I thought I was going to die when I saw that Jefferson's final destination with Carter in arms was the pulpit! Having said that, however, it was one of the most tender moments and proudest moments I have had... my first born bearing his testimony. He said it so nice and loud and clear as a bell in the microphone. Then he stood there waving at me while Jefferson bore his testimony. It was really cute. (and perhaps slightly embarrassing.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Somehow it's different when it's my grandson. Way to go Carter. Gramzee is SO proud of you! Grandpa too!
I bet that was so sweet! That is definitely a proud moment!
What a great kid Carter is! To have such a righteous desire is such a beautiful thing! And really, as he develops hi own testimony more and more, he'll be more able to do it by himself.
In fact, we've tried to practice during family home evening and that has seemed to help the girls be more prepared to do it in church.
Carter is certainly destined for great things!
Post a Comment