Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things I am loving right now...

(in no particular order)
*Delay start on my dishwasher. No more forgetting to start the dishwasher before we go to bed!
*A laundry room. It has actually proved not so good because I can just shut the door and forget about the five loads of clean laundry that need to be folded.
*The corner light over my sink in the kitchen. I can't explain why. I just do.
*New nephews/niece. My brother and his wife just found out they are having a boy in March! Yay for little boys first! That is definitely the way to go. My sister finds out what she's having next week too!
*My hubby. He is practically perfect in every way.
*My king bed. I am sleeping like a baby and my hips don't hurt any more! I always thought it was just pregnancy, but it was my bed!
*P90X. It is rocking my world... and my body. Bye-bye baby fat!
*My gas fireplace. Especially on days when the high is 44 degrees! It is so yummy to turn it on and sit by it and soak in the heat.
*Route 44 diet coke with lime. I tried to quit... and we were successful for a couple of weeks, but then my hubby arrived home with one for me this afternoon. Shame on him! (in a good way)
*Fall and the changing leaves and Halloween and cool, crisp afternoon walks.
*My kiddos. (see below posts)
*My life. I can't seem to get everything done, or anything done completely come to think of it. But I am loving it.

What are you loving right now?

2 comments:

suzanne said...

The corner light was probably my most favorite feature in your new home. Why? No idea.........just loved it!

The Bell Family said...

I love that you do the exact same thing I do with my laundry room. I love it, I wash it all and dry it and then it just sits there until my mom comes to town to fold it. LOL.