Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sisters, sisters...

These two are finally starting to play well together. I'm not sure if Andi just resigned herself to the fact that Taytum will be her only playmate available while Carter is at school or if it's the fact that Taytum can finally kind of engage correctly in their play, but whatever it is, these are two are getting along rather well these days. (knock on wood) Andi has been sharing her "lips" with Taytum and even gave her two of them to keep. Andi kept reassuring Tay that she "doesn't have to give them back." They also play dress up together and enjoy singing and dancing together. Just last night I went in to give Andi her blanket after they were already in bed and as I opened the door Andi was just standing by Taytum's crib singing to her while Taytum just laid there looking at her. It was darling. I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful life long relationship. I can't wait for Bentley to join the fun!

2 comments:

Dyan said...

I love sisters! Glad they are bonding and Andi is teaching her sisters the ways of girliness!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

So sweet! Reece and Remi are little buddies, too, and it's just the best!