Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Giveaway... with a catch.

I think this is so fun! I'm not sure if people will actually respond because it commits you to doing something yourself, but take a look:

The first
THREE people to respond to this post will get something hand made by me!

My choice.

For you.

I will consider your requests, but have the final say in what gets sent your way.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who comment on your blog. I will be checking to make sure you post this, or you will not be getting your handmade goodie from me.  :)

The first 3 people to repost and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FABULOUS homemade gift by me! Ok, the "fabulous" part might be pushing it, but you will get something, I promise you that.  

Sounds like fun, right? So, pay it forward!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pick me! pick me!

Amanda said...

What a fun idea!
I have offered this on our website.... I hope people respond.
porterhouserock.net

~Amanda Porter

Hayley Hatch said...

Sign me up! Hmm...what am I going to make for people?...maybe something with popsicle sticks...and glue...and feathers :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trishelle said...

Oh fun!! Take pictures of your prizes! I would love to see your strokes of brilliance.