Our "silly faces": (there's a reason why my silly face didn't make the post, because it won)
We made a little corridor for our cars to race through today. Carter has a little "Cars" toy that shoots the cars out. That kept us entertained for a good half hour or so:
This is a random video clip. Carter read Andi stories while I was making lunch the other day. I was kind of far away so the volume isn't great on it. Had I come closer into sight, it would have ruined the moment for sure. Carter is mostly just saying, "A is for corn. A is for apple. Do you want some corn Andi?" That's when he takes her nuk out and feeds her some corn. It was kind of tender to see them sit and play so well.
4 comments:
our boys would have so much fun playing with car's cars together! Oh, and the other day I pulled out some pics of me at my boys ages and you were in a bunch of them....hello Andi! She looks so much like you did!
You need your mommy! Love Carter reading to ms. Andi! Love the sound the binkie makes when he pops it out of her mouth. Sweet moment........
What a tender moment between your little kiddies. Carter sure is becoming quite the patient big brother!
I love your silly faces Carter and Andi! We'll have to have a contest when I get there! I have a rubber face so game on!
Post a Comment